A few weeks before the S/S 2011 collections hit the stores and the A/W 2011-12 Fashion Weeks begin, through an exclusive series of articles I’ll be guiding you through the best fashion or fashion related events I attended in 2010 and haven’t still been presented on PaulaTrendsets. I’ll soon be uploading my trendspotting column from Madame Figaro Cyprus as well.
From catwalk shows to book-signings, stay tuned on PaulaTrendsets for exciting fashion news and insiders’ tips on shopping, style and how-to.
Just for a taste of it:
– Meeting Manolo Blahnik at the Liberty of London (October 2010)
– “How to Cook in High-Heels” book launch event & party, Studio Valbone (November 2010)
– Meeting Matthew Williamson at Selfridges (November 2010)
– Mawi of London exclusive event at Mary’s Living and Giving Shop for Save the Children (December 2010)
– Interview with Mary Portas at the occasion of the opening of her new Living and Giving Shop in Primrose Hill(December 2010)